How Will The Club Commemorate The Fourmidables?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Psychedelic Casual, 1 Jun 2019.

1. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Sheikh Mansour has bought them and buried them in the desert.

2. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

I think City are waiting for Liverpool to issue their end of season DVD first, out of respect for their historic record breaking 2nd placed season.

MCFC_Sam likes this.
  3. Mike N

Mike N

I’m not confident we’ll do anything to commemorate the achievements of last year. You only need to recall last season when we hardly mentioned ‘centurions’. I thought we should have been shouting it from the rooftops.

SWP COME HOME!! likes this.
  4. liamctid

liamctid

There will be an in depth documentary about the season told through fans on the City website (or maybe the new City TV app) to come out after the tour and before the season begins.

5. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

It's already out....

[​IMG]

Whereas you can't even order ours in advance.

Not happy :-(

6. blueinsa

blueinsa

They could launch an app and call it Man City tv so we can re watch the glorious highlights and interviews with the players and staff that made it all possible only for it not to work lol

7. Florida Blue

Florida Blue

I've looked everywhere for the season review DVD, can't find it anywhere? Are they making more? Our most successful season ever and they run out of DVDs to enjoy it again and again. I emailed the club and got no reply.

8. Abattoir Blue

Abattoir Blue

They've not released one at all yet.

We released a DVD for the 06/07 season when we didn't score a goal at home after Jan 1st. It was even rushed out for a Father's Day release because fans were so clearly desperate to get their hands on it.

City have just completed the greatest season in our history, and the history of over 130 years of English football...and we are still waiting for news in mid July.

Last edited: 19 Jul 2019
  9. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

Need something on the side of the stadium if there isn't already. Don't think we plugged the centurions achievement enough (is there anything in or round the stadium about that!?)

10. How do you commemorate it? you go back do it again and land that corrupt European trophy that UEFA don’t want us in. Then crush it and melt it down on the centre circle.

ballinio likes this.