How will you be getting a haircut for the foreseeable?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ardwick Green Blue, 27 Mar 2020.

1. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

Had no problem living on my own thus far, but now need a haircut and its the first time I wish I lived with another person.

Gonna have to have a go at it in the next few days. I've had a pair of clippers for about 10 years as I used to have a skinhead, but don't want one now. I'm hamstrung even further by the fact I've lost all the attachments except #1, #3, and #6, so I'm gonna struggle to get any sort of fade.

Suspect I'll end up being a hat guy for a while.

2. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

I’m going full caveman - no shave nor trim nor haircut, nothing, until we are out of this. Going to see what kind of mess I can get to.

3. middman

middman

Married to a hairstylist so having mine done every week just to piss the rags off at work, you carnt take your foot off their throat just because there’s no football at the moment

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Bluedragon5

Bluedragon5

Wahl trimmer once a month grade 1 never had a problem

5. ganganvince

ganganvince

Got used to the missus doing it now can't see me going back.

6. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    I'm letting mine grow. I've always wanted to grow an Afro again but I could never be patient enough through the looking utterly homeless phase. I'd always take the bait and get a trim. I'm now fully committed to it - no trim since early March.

No excuses to not trim or neaten your beard though. Stop being lazy.

7. There is a poster on here who many many moons ago didn't cut his hair for a year...looked like cousin It.

8. Blue Feather

Blue Feather

Good man, me too. I think I look like Bill Oddie at the moment although I have also been referred to as Oliver Reed and Tony Slattery after his documentary

9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    My hair was like a burst couch, only worse. I have fabulous hair, I think I've mentioned that before, but, it's really thick and if I miss a haircut it starts to develop a personality all of its own. It's like a fluffy big hat. The Mrs has been dropping subtle hints for a while, gems like. Your hair is fucking ridiculous. When we go to Asda can you wear a hat? Why don't you let me cut it, it's comic.

She ordered real hair dresser scissors and she watched a couple of YouTube tutorials and basically thought she was one more away from opening her own salon.

For two weeks after this barrage began, I finally decided to let her cut it. If it was medieval in appearance I would buzz the lot off for that, summer Nazi look. I sat in the garden in a chair in the sun, a tan was the most I hoped for.

Turns out she can cut hair, made a cracking job of it, and now I'm just waiting on a call from GQ for next month's front cover. Either that or Spanners Weekly.

I might get her to continue cutting it, and the money saved, can go toward starting up a loanshark operation focussing on the old and infirm. Easy money.

10. peoffrey

peoffrey

Team supported:
    Wales
    Mine is permanently swept back and under a summer hat. Early July?