How will you be getting a haircut for the foreseeable?

Had no problem living on my own thus far, but now need a haircut and its the first time I wish I lived with another person.

Gonna have to have a go at it in the next few days. I've had a pair of clippers for about 10 years as I used to have a skinhead, but don't want one now. I'm hamstrung even further by the fact I've lost all the attachments except #1, #3, and #6, so I'm gonna struggle to get any sort of fade.

Suspect I'll end up being a hat guy for a while.

I'm letting mine grow. I've always wanted to grow an Afro again but I could never be patient enough through the looking utterly homeless phase. I'd always take the bait and get a trim. I'm now fully committed to it - no trim since early March.

No excuses to not trim or neaten your beard though. Stop being lazy.

I’m going full caveman - no shave nor trim nor haircut, nothing, until we are out of this. Going to see what kind of mess I can get to.

Good man, me too. I think I look like Bill Oddie at the moment although I have also been referred to as Oliver Reed and Tony Slattery after his documentary

My hair was like a burst couch, only worse. I have fabulous hair, I think I've mentioned that before, but, it's really thick and if I miss a haircut it starts to develop a personality all of its own. It's like a fluffy big hat. The Mrs has been dropping subtle hints for a while, gems like. Your hair is fucking ridiculous. When we go to Asda can you wear a hat? Why don't you let me cut it, it's comic.

She ordered real hair dresser scissors and she watched a couple of YouTube tutorials and basically thought she was one more away from opening her own salon.

For two weeks after this barrage began, I finally decided to let her cut it. If it was medieval in appearance I would buzz the lot off for that, summer Nazi look. I sat in the garden in a chair in the sun, a tan was the most I hoped for.

Turns out she can cut hair, made a cracking job of it, and now I'm just waiting on a call from GQ for next month's front cover. Either that or Spanners Weekly.

I might get her to continue cutting it, and the money saved, can go toward starting up a loanshark operation focussing on the old and infirm. Easy money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.