How will you be getting a haircut for the foreseeable?

Married to a hairstylist so having mine done every week just to piss the rags off at work, you carnt take your foot off their throat just because there’s no football at the moment

Your lucky I'm married to a sheep shearer, gets me in a headlock and away she goes.

Still sporting the hard boiled egg look. And, so far, no one has made any comment, good or bad, about it. Saving a fortune on shampoo, spending a bigger fortune on razor blades. Those razor companies are taking the piss.

Made an absolute mess of cutting mine, ended up shaving the back and sides how I wanted them, then instead of adjusting the clippers to leave it longer on top, I accidentally made it shorter, shaving a big line down the middle of my head. Genius move that meant then getting the wife to shave the whole thing that short. Should have got her to do it in the first place tbh, she is a dog groomer. Shaving a human is probably easier than shaving a spaniel as I rarely bite

Let the missus cut mine on Saturday night.

Met a mate on Sunday morning for a hike. Not seen him since lockdown.

First words: "Fucking hell, you look like Tommy Robinson when he came out of Prison..."

When are they allowing barbers to open again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.