How will you be getting a haircut for the foreseeable?

Still sporting the hard boiled egg look. And, so far, no one has made any comment, good or bad, about it. Saving a fortune on shampoo, spending a bigger fortune on razor blades. Those razor companies are taking the piss.
and you don't see them for sale in pubs from "independent traders" any more even when pubs are open

There is a poster on here who many many moons ago didn't cut his hair for a year...looked like cousin It.
I didn't shave for a year in order to do a reverse Mo-vember quite a few years ago (1st Mov MASSIVE handlebar 'tache - 30th Mov tiny little Hitler 'tache) when my old man was diagnosed with prostrate cancer.

I don't recommend it.

Still shaving the sweed but shaved the beard off to leave a proper lockdown ’tache just for a laugh.

“I know that I’m a fucking Blue!”

Looking like the reclusive Howard Hughes at the mo..I have clippers arriving today but no one other than me to use them .

Recommended or not?
Yes!

On the first day you wake up in the morning with a skinhead and realise you don’t have to do own with your hair, is the day you’ll never grow your hair again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.