How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
A title has to be won over a 38 game season, playing through the summer, autumn, winter and spring months..

The dippers have had an unbelievable leg up since the season kicked off, this along with their blatent cheating, VAR assistance and gamesmanship by both their players and manager had put them in an unassailable position..

Unfortunately for them the world is in the grip of a pandemic which is claiming the lives of 10's of thousands of people, the season has quite rightly been postponed and football has become very much secondary to the situation we all find ourselves in..

I'm not interested in asterisks next to their name on a trophy they have not legitimately won ..

Hard fcukin' luck dippers..!

As slippy G once said, you will have to 'go again!' next season or whenever it restarts.

Crack on dippers..!

Surely the only way to deal with this is to abandon the season. Any leagues or competitions not yet decided are cancelled and the new season starts with every team remaining in their current leagues . Any cup not completed is also abandoned with no winner. European qualifying for next season will be the same teams that qualified this year.

The only question is over those competitions already decided and which were not affected by the virus. I think those results should stand but I understand there would be a backlash. It might just be easier to expunge the whole season from the records.

Pinched from Twitter but it's a great idea. The record states EPL 19/20 season voided. Champions NHS. The trophy is sent to NHS head offices and put on display till football resumes and people are not dying by the thousands. End of!

The PL website will crash with the amount of death threats, if the dippers are not handed the title, if there is a god, the league will be null and void...
Don't get me wrong, they would have won it easy as the points gap shows, however, when these self entitled twats are involved, I wish nothing but plague and pestilence on the ****s...!

Been announced in Australia today season suspended is extended till 31st May. That’s all football matches, and training from kids upwards.
We are not experiencing any of the number of cases in the UK and Europe so it’s going to be a couple of months at least before anything can happen here so you would expect even longer over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.