How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
They’ve simply got to can it. This model has been pretty reliable (as far as models go - remember it’s presenting scenarios, not forecasts) and the prognosis for the U.K. is absolutely dire. Far and away the leading death toll in the world. There’s no way it can be completed. https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-kingdom
That is a scary death prediction. Better get the football back to take my mind off it

sadly your right and money talks

from whats coming out from number 10. tonight the government saying its another 2 weeks before any sort of talk of unlocking any of the lock downs ?? that will be late april and early may before the first sort of any signs to getting back to some sort of normal life. but many that was put on the 12 weeks lock downs then its july and even longer

this virus will not just go over night and fear of a 2nd wave could really push any sort of freedom back and the whole year under lock down. its a vaccine or cure that will only sort this out and nothing else sadly the death toll will rise. and for me anyway football can forget it. life is just more valuable to me. and when the dust settles i see sad times of the big mourning of the lost ones and people still struggle and what must happen is we can not forget the people we have lost anything else must come 2nd to a long period of mourning and respect

so fuck football and the premier league wanting a finish ? greed is ugly and can be hurtful when people are struggling. and just like liverpool this week in putting the staff on furlong payment people will never forget it. even if they change their minds ? greed and mega rich owners will not be let off so easy by the fans
Agree.
Releasing the lockdown will be slow and painful. May take weeks. First it’ll be 2 walks a day, then be able to get a haircut, then take kids to park but only if wear mask and gloves....... and finally go to concert, football match etc. Only thing that changes this is some form of quick testing or vaccination

I've given this some thought and I'd offer the Dippers the following options..

(Note: Only one of option 1 & 2 available to choose)

1. A full size replica, cardboard cut out of the PL Trophy, wrapped in turkey foil and decked out with red ribbons from Clinton Cards..

2. A full sized, inflatable PL Trophy, complete with a puncture repair kit. As defending Champions, it will be personally blown up by Pep himself. Obviously again, decked out with red ribbons from Clinton Cards..

3. A free Etihad Stadium tour pass for Bingo and his 25 man squad to enable them all to have their photograph taken with our trophy..

4. A framed certificate stating that they were the bestest team over 29 games, presented by a deligation, comprising..

Big Nose
Ikkle Mickey
McPointy
Tyler
Size of a Barndoor, Barnsey
Spit
Beglin
Johnny (Wembley penalty miss, not good enough to lace Rushys boots) Knobhead
The woman off Sunday Supplement who looks like Zelda
and... All the sycophantic media..

I think, as the Dippers haven't won the league for 30 years, they'd be made up with the above package offer..

It would also be a most fitting conclusion to the season in my opinion..!
Ha ha very good!

Give them the title and end the season, we all know they've won it but the constant jibes from EVER OTHER FAN OF EVERY OTHER TEAM that their title is tainted would seriously annoy them for the rest of eternity.

Give them the title and end the season, we all know they've won it but the constant jibes from EVER OTHER FAN OF EVERY OTHER TEAM that their title is tainted would seriously annoy them for the rest of eternity.

Bollocks – they haven't won it!
Would they have? Probably, but they also have history of bottling it – either the season is finished properly (which let's face it is more and more improbable as the days roll by) or it's voided – NO champions, no relegations

Give the Dippers the title ,maybe the trophy could be reduced in size by 25% to signify that they didnt win a full season Premier league,and it will be forever remembered as the Corona title with a massive asterisk against it.

I think that one way to solve it is to ask the fans who actually pay to go to the games.
Every season ticket holder of every premier league club is given a vote.
Null and void it.
Or.
Carry the season over into next season and play the games when its definitely safe to do so.
Majority wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.