How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
Becoming more and more convinced , this season will be finished next spring and we will lose the whole of next season.

What makes you think that?

The deadline can't go beyond June 30 for actual resumption.

That's a deadline based on TV contracts, clubs having already taken advance monies or borrowed against them (we do this) and players contracts elapsing.

Uefa would love to bring the English game to heel. They have a European Championship tournament to factor next summer.

The first thing to go would be this season.

Got to get the Scousers a title. Fuck everything else.
Not really just makes sense. No way we can start next season on time, even if we did it would be behind closed doors, pointless. I’d prefer to see us wait , finish this season with fans at games, with our chances of winning FA cup and CL . Aguero keeps his scoring records.. Couldn’t care less about Liverpool.

What makes you think that?

The deadline can't go beyond June 30 for actual resumption.

That's a deadline based on TV contracts, clubs having already taken advance monies or borrowed against them (we do this) and players contracts elapsing.

Uefa would love to bring the English game to heel. They have a European Championship tournament to factor next summer.

The first thing to go would be this season.
See the post below yours . Can’t see next season starting on time or even much before Christmas.

I really cant see that,why would clubs forgo a whole seasons money just to get the remaining 25% of this season, it wont happen.
Maybe was looking at the practical side rather than financial. If next season goes ahead as normal though they will be behind closed doors until Jan / Feb at the earliest. They’ll need a decision by July this year though.

Itll be written off now in my opinion.
Rumours of players in masks and play stopped immediately if a player's mask slips off.
Every defender that gets skinned will just whip off his mask. . . Play stopped.
Imagine if Villa lose their game in hand.
Stuck in the bottom three , they just say "we've got 5 suspected covid cases".
Season stopped again.
And another thing is.
I pay for a season card but watch most ,but not all, away games on the tellybox in the pub.
I don't have sky or bt at home.
What am I supposed to do ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.