How would you spend the £389million?

Sir Joe Aguero

Obviously we've just received a huge injection of cash from Silver Lake, which is always appreciated.

Curious where BlueMoon feels the money should be invested, be it in 8 or so signings, a few marquee players, the facilities, the stadium etc, transport links etc.

Inb4 coke & hookers.

Obviously we've just received a huge injection of cash from Silver Lake, which is always appreciated.

Curious where BlueMoon feels the money should be invested, be it in 8 or so signings, a few marquee players, the facilities, the stadium etc, transport links etc.

Inb4 coke & hookers.
Players but it wont be.I think it will go to infrastructure of the CFG e.g., buying stakes in overseas clubs and upgrading their facilities. A part could end up financing City's North Stand expansion which would be around £60-80m.

Free season cards after say 10 years or at the very least freeze prices...oh and that mbob forward guy & a decent defence.

Free season cards after say 10 years or at the very least freeze prices...oh and that mbob forward guy & a decent defence.
We should offer a discount/rebate/points bonus based on % of games attended. Can tell the tickets sold & attended are very different.

Buying a replacement for Vincent Kompany,
we are missing him badly both on and off the field, you get in all teams a leader who is passionate and drives on taking all with him.
Never thought about how big a miss he would be as a person, because of the time's he was injured I thought we wouldn't miss him as we played brilliant, obviously I never thought how his roll off the field was important to the rest, everyone coming to city must have been in awe of his leadership.
Back on subject I would buy a captain for this team.( Not fussy about dick van dyke but he is the difference in that dippers team)

Inb4 coke & hookers.
Across the CFG, which is what it was invested for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.