How would you spend the £389million?

Obviously we've just received a huge injection of cash from Silver Lake, which is always appreciated.

Curious where BlueMoon feels the money should be invested, be it in 8 or so signings, a few marquee players, the facilities, the stadium etc, transport links etc.

Inb4 coke & hookers.
We haven’t, CFG have.

£50mill on expanding the North stand.

Stop f***ing about, get it done.

1 single tier, 20,000+ capacity, safe standing, 2 proper singing section blocks behind the goal, affordable safe standing season tickets and matchday tickets.

Do that and new City fans will come, and old City fans who have stopped going will come back.
But do we need it given all the people sacking it at the end of the season due to var, uefa corruption etc etc... Or at least that's what I keep reading on here!!!

I'd probably build a stadium for NYCFC, pretty sure that was the point of the investment anyway. MCFC have plenty of money to spend on players.

£50mill on expanding the North stand.

Stop f***ing about, get it done.

1 single tier, 20,000+ capacity, safe standing, 2 proper singing section blocks behind the goal, affordable safe standing season tickets and matchday tickets.

Do that and new City fans will come, and old City fans who have stopped going will come back.
Sod the behind the goal bollocks, let’s get some proper City culture back and flatten the East Stand and build a giant one-tier’d superstand along the side of the pitch.

Give us our Kippax back!

Got my eye on a villa in Greece and a vineyard if France (you can all come, obviously), but there would still be change left so....I would buy new trams for metrolink and compulsory purchase all the houses up Oldham road and make a dual carridgeway to the M60. Just enough left for a hitman with no obvious links to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.