http://bepartofit.mcfc.co.uk/

fathellensbellend

just had another look to see how this was developing, its a cracking idea, and done brilliantly, but somehow it comes up short.

the potential for city fans to interact seem to be missing, and in effect it could enable more city fans to attend games, ie people meeting up in remote areas and sharing transport, new branches formed etc.

even in it's fledgling state of just under 7000 members, there are plenty of blues from all 4 corners of the country and the globe, and it hasn't scratched the surface of city fans.

would like to see it promoted more on the website, and the opportunity to communicate.

good work who ever did it though.

Is this the "Map" of City supporters? Because if it is, if you click on the person, you can go to their facebook profile. So you could do it that way.

Shame they can't also put in a search option for fit birds looking for guys who are not the best looking!!

when you click on a profile and see a facebook logo you can click on it and it will take you to that persons facebook page, if you want to contact that person....

to have this feature on your profile you need to click the facebook option when you initially join the fan map

Manci7y said:
Can you amend your details on there????

I dont think you can which is v annoying, I thought it had done me wrong and put me in Wigan but it is fixed now.
It would be a big improvement if you could manage your profile, cos surely they know people move around

WidnesBlue23 said:
Manci7y said:
Can you amend your details on there????

I dont think you can which is v annoying, I thought it had done me wrong and put me in Wigan but it is fixed now.
It would be a big improvement if you could manage your profile, cos surely they know people move around

I'm a bit annoyed about it too, as I did it at work (with no photo or facebook/twitter), thinking I could update it when I got home. Maybe it's still in Beta, which is why they're not promoting it so much yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.