Huawei P30 Pro

Just changed mine from IPhone to the P30, not the pro version just the standard, can't see anything different from iPhone apart from normal head phones fit it, that's about all I can give you soz

Its ordered now in "Breathing Crystal" colour. Camera looks amazing and the battery life will save me having to carry battery packs for me old Samsung on match days :-). Cheers fellas

I got one (Pro) recently, it's the first time I have ever splashed out on a decent phone above 150e, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I love it, camera is over the top good, you can't take a bad picture with it, nights out look like a pro photographer had come along but it's the battery life and short charge time I am loving. One charge seems to last days, my old phone I would charge up 2 or 3 times a day.

Not having to worry about storage (128gb)is top as well considering my last phone was 2gb with about 600mb actually free.

I pay an extra 15e a month on contract, phone cost 250 upfront and I got 150e cash back as a prepaid atm card.

Defo recommend it if you are an amateur photographer, my nixon dslr is most likely redundant now as I only used it when traveling, this is obviously more compact and probably better quality images.

Needs a decent case though as its slippy as fuck.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.