Huawei P30 Pro

I got one (Pro) recently, it's the first time I have ever splashed out on a decent phone above 150e, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I love it, camera is over the top good, you can't take a bad picture with it, nights out look like a pro photographer had come along but it's the battery life and short charge time I am loving. One charge seems to last days, my old phone I would charge up 2 or 3 times a day.

Not having to worry about storage (128gb)is top as well considering my last phone was 2gb with about 600mb actually free.

I pay an extra 15e a month on contract, phone cost 250 upfront and I got 150e cash back as a prepaid atm card.

Defo recommend it if you are an amateur photographer, my nixon dslr is most likely redundant now as I only used it when traveling, this is obviously more compact and probably better quality images.

Needs a decent case though as its slippy as fuck.
The charging,
the battery life and the storage were what I was drawn to

I got one (Pro) recently, it's the first time I have ever splashed out on a decent phone above 150e, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I love it, camera is over the top good, you can't take a bad picture with it, nights out look like a pro photographer had come along but it's the battery life and short charge time I am loving. One charge seems to last days, my old phone I would charge up 2 or 3 times a day.

Not having to worry about storage (128gb)is top as well considering my last phone was 2gb with about 600mb actually free.

I pay an extra 15e a month on contract, phone cost 250 upfront and I got 150e cash back as a prepaid atm card.

Defo recommend it if you are an amateur photographer, my nixon dslr is most likely redundant now as I only used it when traveling, this is obviously more compact and probably better quality images.

Cheers bud. I travel from Dublin on match days and always have to carry a back up or need to take time out of my day to get a charge. Loved my old Samsung but this one looks like a nice alternative and loads of memory for downloads etc

Cheers bud. I travel from Dublin on match days and always have to carry a back up or need to take time out of my day to get a charge. Loved my old Samsung but this one looks like a nice alternative and loads of memory for downloads etc
Yeah it's always the same isn't it, trying to find a plug in Manchester Airport to let your loved ones know your alive after you phone went dead 7 hours ago. it would be perfect for that, I use it heavily too so the battery life is quality. The zoom is unreal on the images but hard to hold steady to get a decent photo after a cetain point

Cheers, this looks quality actually, I got a cheap slip on case to tide me over but have been on the look out for a decent one, like that it's a proper case but can use phone and camera without having to flip it over to

I switched to 3 and its 45e a month plan, and as I said I got 150e back

I switched to 3 and its 45e a month plan, and as I said I got 150e back
Yeah I'm on 3. Got €30 quid off the device. They don't give a shite about the loyal customers. The new ones are more important it would appear :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.