Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

Seriously expected more from Huddersfield in terms of pride and actually trying to play from something.....11 men behind the ball all game - this was their vaunted managers great tactic after he said mid week they had been working on a way to play against us....he just adopted what virtually every other manager does and plays extremely defensively.it was like watching us a play a sunday league team as they hoofed it out of defence to know one time and time again.......Id be ashamed if i was a huddersfield fan tonight....they were awful and by far he most defensive team we have played so far......

Fully deserved win for us even if it was a bit scrappy. Raheem, Kun Silva and the back line al played well...KDB a bit under par but we can allow him an off day

I disagree completely.

They tried to play v Spurs & got fucking twatted. They were probably fooled into that because of how sht Utd are at football, & they thought Spurs would be similar.

They did a great job trying to stop a vastly superior side.

What I can't abide is the fouly cheating 2nd half. That was not clever at all, but the basic organisation was spot on.

What I want to see for the rest of the season, is them putting the same effort into all the other games involving the 'top' sides.

If they do, they will take points somewhere.

they spend most of the match wasting time then get the benefit of all that time added back on at the end? Something not right about that...anyway, great fightback from the blues after a frustrating 1st half.
Sane needs to keep himself out of trouble better, gets involved in silly feuds.
Utd have Watford and Arsenal up next, both away...we could get even further away from them by this time next week. Happy days.

Well played blues!!!!!! What a result that is.... what makes this result better is the fuckers on the match day thread what a bunch of embarrassing tools..... they need calling out..... Tolmie says Kompany is fucking terrible sort yourself out son. Can't remember the other poster who said Sterling was over rated, again sort yourself out. Bunch of cowards.

Come on the Blues top of the league!!!!!! CTID.
Apart from tolmie the others are probably rags or not city fans. You'll find that most of the posters posting when Huddersfield went in at 1-0 disappeared at full time. Fuck em. Top of the league. Just like raheem.

Hate the way Huddersfield played loved the attitude and fight we showed to get the deserved result. Not seen us scrap and fight like we do this season in years I live it just as much as the free flowing football we play. Listening to sky trying to imply we are lucky is fucking infuriating

Big win. There is so much belief in this side and I was confident even we went one down that we would win.

Sterling definitely MOTM, his running and positioning second half was superb.

Big pressure on Stretford in the next 2 games and they will drop points.

Well played blues!!!!!! What a result that is.... what makes this result better is the fuckers on the match day thread what a bunch of embarrassing tools..... they need calling out..... Tolmie says Kompany is fucking terrible sort yourself out son. Can't remember the other poster who said Sterling was over rated, again sort yourself out. Bunch of cowards.

Come on the Blues top of the league!!!!!! CTID.
Tommie is a fkn rag and I claim my prize!!! Mind you there’s a lot in that thread so at least he’s not alone! :)

One of their players got sent off at the end
Good - Van the Twat........he was lying down all afternoon....Ferny got done for diving - OK -- but Van the twat would have cut Ferny in half
with that challenge - -and their manager didn't help matters when Walker and Van the twat just collided - no foul at all.
Wagner exciting the crowd - Should get booked by the FA.
Great result and well done the City -
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.