Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

I've no problem with teams doing what they need to do. They clearly lack football ability and would have been dicked had they tried to play us.

We were average today I thought. Few players off their games. Passing too slow and a sloppy goal to concede.

However, this team has spirit and kept fighting until they end. Bold substitution and it paid off.

Winning ugly wins titles so they say....

Reminded me of the Wolves cup game...literally packed the penalty area...but...you guys found a way....massive 3 points

Apart from tolmie the others are probably rags or not city fans. You'll find that most of the posters posting when Huddersfield went in at 1-0 disappeared at full time. Fuck em. Top of the league. Just like raheem.
That the same Tolmie who has such insight in transfer windows? Wouldn’t worry about his comments.

Great to win but we're starting to look jaded. Passing is nowhere crisp enough (so many behind the player) and the movement off the ball is slowing down. Can see a few more close encounters in the weeks ahead.

they spend most of the match wasting time then get the benefit of all that time added back on at the end? Something not right about that...anyway, great fightback from the blues after a frustrating 1st half.
Sane needs to keep himself out of trouble better, gets involved in silly feuds.
Utd have Watford and Arsenal up next, both away...we could get even further away from them by this time next week. Happy days.

If it had been 1-1 would you have complained about the added time? The ref added it on, that's what he's meant to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.