Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

They did very well by playing an extra CDM. This allowed for two pressers onto KDB and Silva every time they had the ball and stopped their quick play. A great victory in a very tough game. Their manager is destined for a big club I feel.

Their manager is destined for a big club I feel.

Utd probably.

Flat back 10, 20% possession and 16, yes 16 completed passed after 30 mins of the 2nd half pmsl.

Fuck me some of the comments on here at times!

Avoid matchday threads these days, I can imagine. Take it after 18 consecutive wins its still full of loons.
There were hardly any daft comments in it to be honest.

It's just fashionable to give it the "I'm a bigger blue than you" stuff and criticise anyone who says anything vaguely negative.

Hate the way Huddersfield played loved the attitude and fight we showed to get the deserved result. Not seen us scrap and fight like we do this season in years I live it just as much as the free flowing football we play. Listening to sky trying to imply we are lucky is fucking infuriating

There's half a dozen to ten clubs in the PL who adopt the same tactics whether we are at their place or The Etihad. It is frustrating but the only way is to keep at hammering their defensive wall. They have to get it right EVERY time. We can afford to miss four out of five, or even 99 out of a 100! We only need one more than they get!

I disagree completely.

They tried to play v Spurs & got fucking twatted. They were probably fooled into that because of how sht Utd are at football, & they thought Spurs would be similar.

They did a great job trying to stop a vastly superior side.

What I can't abide is the fouly cheating 2nd half. That was not clever at all, but the basic organisation was spot on.

What I want to see for the rest of the season, is them putting the same effort into all the other games involving the 'top' sides.

If they do, they will take points somewhere.

I agree that they were defensive well organised but that isn't that hard when you play like they did...11 men holding their positions and shuffling forwards, backwards and sideways....their centre forwards average position must have been deeper than the edge of the centre circle for large parts of the match....They showed zero ambition, at home and that is shameful. They wont go down so they have nothing to lose really and at least they could have tried to play on the break...they didnt even manage that in the second half.

Id wager they don't play like that again until they play us....Im not talking about effort, Im talking about their tactics...and the less said about he diving, cheating etc the better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.