Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

Cracking win against a team that were set up by the car park attendant. The spirit in this squad is fucking immense, the spirit of champions. Winners to a man. Come on City!

It's just fashionable to give it the "I'm a bigger blue than you" stuff and criticise anyone who says anything vaguely negative.

Quite fucking right too!

Some on there are fucking pathetic and should have the internet taken away from them!

Great win after going behind to a team that parked 11 men, the bus and the kitchen sink behind the ball for much of the game.
Dogs of war attitude from the 'Terriers'....we did well to ride out their uncompromising game. Defend with 11.
Their plan was to frustrate.....I am not going to criticise any City player.they all dug in.

Seriously expected more from Huddersfield in terms of pride and actually trying to play from something.....11 men behind the ball all game - this was their vaunted managers great tactic after he said mid week they had been working on a way to play against us....he just adopted what virtually every other manager does and plays extremely defensively.it was like watching us a play a sunday league team as they hoofed it out of defence to know one time and time again.......Id be ashamed if i was a huddersfield fan tonight....they were awful and by far he most defensive team we have played so far......

Fully deserved win for us even if it was a bit scrappy. Raheem, Kun Silva and the back line al played well...KDB a bit under par but we can allow him an off day

Thats absolute rubbish.

Huddersfield deserve a lot of plaudits because they gave us a real tough game today and it was a completely absorbing game of football. Its arrogant to dismiss their organisation, concentration, intelligence to know when to press the ball as like a sunday league team.

A really fantastic result today and performance to win that game. You might want to dismiss the opposition but for me I would rather give us credit for overcoming such a tough challenge.

Far from our best, missed chances, conceded an unfortunate goal. But kept going, kept pressing, kept creating chances and ultimately got exactly what we deserved.
That was a performance of champions. Not squeaking a thoroughly undeserved 1-0 win at home against Brighton.

Utd probably.

Flat back 10, 20% possession and 16, yes 16 completed passed after 30 mins of the 2nd half pmsl.

Fuck me some of the comments on here at times!
Just posted exactly that on twitter,he has every credential for the swamp.....park the bus,sneak a goal and then bring on the giants when it goes pear shaped.....Genius,not!

Good to see we can grind out wins against bus parking hoofers, as well as play teams of the park and score a hat full. Could be a big three points as we've got two home games, with the rags away at Watford and Arsenal. By the time the derby comes round the vermin may have to come out and play, which could be a disaster for them. Well done lads keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.