Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to take my lad football practice today and got chatting to a couple of dads, one is a united fan other one is spurs fan. Anyway we were chatting away then i said "its great to have debruyne back he looks hungry and could be our catalyst to the title". Then the pair of them blanked me as I talked a bit about city. I got the hint they don't like city;-) lol

potential cricket score
If you're mixing up your sports for a match at Huddersfield I always go back to Swinton R.L. playing there in the early '60s and coming away with a mammoth 39-4 win. The Lions then had a team much like City's now, minus the money, they were champions and playing attractive fast (rugby) football and you expected them to win every game. Fond memories of going over the Pennines on the supporters coach before the motorways were built and stopping at the pubs on the moors on the way back.

Obviously it was already a must win game but even more so now. Just need to keep the gap to four points.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.