Huddersfield(H) Post Match Thread

No "Man of the Match" thread?
Hardly surprising nobody got more than 5 except Mendy and he was only a 6.

Why?

Why be so miserable and negative?

Can you smell the roses and enjoy the beauty all around you?

I don't know what you were watching but I saw a team of superb players collect the Premier League trophy for the third time in seven seasons today.

If you can't enjoy that without coming on here with your moaning and depressing opinions then I feel sad for you. But not that sad...

JJ
As lovely as your World sounds, it is possible to analyse the match and still be proud and delighted to be Champions.
An incredible season, but Pep won't be satisfied and that's why he's Pep. Those dipper games will have hurt; as it will it if we don't get the 100.

We needed a striker today who was good at heading. It's essential to turn Mendy's fantastic crosses into goals.

Well the euro squad does matter because a player like Dzeko is not going to accept not being a part of it in addition to being third choice and only called on if Aguero and Jesus get injured. What you want is just ridiculously unrealistic.

That United team played 2 up top hence the reason they had four strikers, we do not play that way. The best chance of having another striker option is if we have a wide player who can play upfront and sadly its unlikely he will be a targetman either. Alternatively a young kid or player seeong his time out not a player like Dzeko at the top of his game.

At the moment we have about four choices:Aguero/Jesus/Sterling and Silva as a false nine.
Ok the euro squad matters, that's why we fail in it every season, and that's why dzeko scored in a semi final, further than the players you mentioned, and why because we couldn't beat the Scousers, and why? Because we play 1 way and 1 way only, and Klopp has that number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.