Huddersfield (H) Post Match Thread

Will be an interesting one. They caused us problems last season, and they have improved. Might be an open game, which would be good for football!

I wonder what their plan is, it is a basically a free hit for them. Attack us and see if they can do what they did to us in the league cup or drop into a low block. If its an open game and an opportunity for transitions it may be prudent of Pep to bring Sterling and Sane back into the fold and go 4-3-3.

It was so good to be back yesterday. Ok, Huddersfield were not up to much, but they are no worse than many other PL teams. We just completely dominated them from first to last. Aguero, Silva and Mendy the picks for me but everyone played well. I particularly liked the cameos from Sane and Phil. Those two showed how hungry they are to get back in the starting eleven and it was good to see. I really believe now that we have a squad where it really doesn't matter who is picked and in what formation they play, they will perform and dominate anyone but the very best.

We're quite good at football, I've noticed recently
Yes we are quite good. I am confident we can reach my target of 91-94 points for the season which will be enough. If Kun stays fit(a big if) he can reach 30 plus league goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.