Huddersfield (H) Post Match Thread

Gundogan is looking fitter, more mobile, and hungrier than at any time since he arrived...and quietly played very very well, just like Dinho!

IMHO, there were ZERO poor performances, only a few possible average performances, more than a few above average performances, and a few excellent performances.

“Never felt more like singin the blues, City win, United lose, Oh City, ya got me singin the blues!”

I thought everyone had at least a good game and some were outstanding.

Pep's team selection and tactics worked rather well.

That first goal was a peach and a fabulous way to bypass the bus. This team has so many weapons.

I thought everyone had at least a good game and some were outstanding.

Pep's team selection and tactics worked rather well.

That first goal was a peach and a fabulous way to bypass the bus. This team has so many weapons.

Agreed - your first line sums it up perfectly.

That was simply a pleasure to watch yesterday. The movement was outstanding and I can't help but feel that this team is 70-80% of where it can get too.

Mendy, Aguero, Gundogan and Jesus all excellent for me.

It was one of those never-to-be-forgotten moments as a very proud dad held little Mateo in his arms as the the teams lined up before the match. And after dad's mesmeric display I can only suggest that we make sure that little Mateo and all his family are brought over for every home match because our Spanish magician was inspired, inspirational and quite simply fabulous. Primus inter pares!

A brilliant performance and we'll drilled considering how lob sided the formation looked don't really know what to make of Huddersfield are they really that poor or did we make them look poor? Defensively really poor 1st goal was a joke from there point of view and they never addressed the room mendy was getting all game

A brilliant performance and we'll drilled considering how lob sided the formation looked don't really know what to make of Huddersfield are they really that poor or did we make them look poor? Defensively really poor 1st goal was a joke from there point of view and they never addressed the room mendy was getting all game

It's hard to judge Huddersfield on their first 2 games, what with them being Chelsea and us. But I like to give us the credit.
It's OK for the pundits to sit in the studio saying x should be doing 1,2 or 3 against us, but it's easier said than done.
Especially when you have people coming at you left right and centre, then the person you're marking disappears from right under your nose.

It's hard to judge Huddersfield on their first 2 games, what with them being Chelsea and us. But I like to give us the credit.
It's OK for the pundits to sit in the studio saying x should be doing 1,2 or 3 against us, but it's easier said than done.
Especially when you have people coming at you left right and centre, then the person you're marking disappears from right under your nose.

Must be a nightmare to play against us when we have keepers getting assists and our main creater playing left back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.