Huddersfield - on sale Monday

Has anyone got any information about this please? e.g. How are the sales going? I was told that they expect to sell out at 19,000!! However if there are still going to be some available tomorrow afternoon (when I am eligible) it means me cancelling an appointment so that I can get down to the stadium to buy the ticket. Obviously I don't want to do this if the tickets have all gone.................. I went on the (stupid) website to get information and when you click for more information it just stops!!! When can we have an easy to use website!! It took ages to be able to get as far as the ticket section.

Where did you hear it would sell out at 19000?

I can get mine on Thursday afternoon and I was just assuming that I'd have no problem.
The initial spread of points put out by the ticket office are usually reasonably accurate.
In fact for recent away games they tagged on a few extra windows so that the sell out points level has been below the initial estimate.

(I always get mine online now, so much easier).

I can get mine on Thursday afternoon and I was just assuming that I'd have no problem.
The initial spread of points put out by the ticket office are usually reasonably accurate.
In fact for recent away games they tagged on a few extra windows so that the sell out points level has been below the initial estimate.

From the OSC. I can't get mine online because I need to be in the front or at least be able to sit through the match as I can't stand. However, looking back on the first page here I see it says Block 6 is going to be a zero policy standing area and advises Seniors (Moi unfortunately!!!) and families to buy there so I might buy online as well if there are any left. Thank you, your message prompted my wee brain to remember that it had said that about Block 6!!! Duh to me.

With so much attention shined on empty seats in home ends, we really should be looking at giving a bigger allocation to away fans when there's such a demand for them, not just City but at ever club in the league. I understand logistically it would be difficult with segregation issues etc but they'll be ways around it if they really wanted to commit to it. It's not something i see happening though

The main problem is that the away allocations for Huddersfield and Bournemouth aren’t big enough. I think there should be a minimum away allocation of at least 2,500.

Totally agree with this , should be a requirement for all teams coming into the Premier League that have smaller grounds , Bristol City , Norwich and Preston all currently doing well in the Championship and all have grounds that hold under the 30k limit for 3k away tickets . Could feasibly affect a quarter of the teams in the Premier league at some point soon

i rang the ticket line this morning as i couldnt get on-line. I was going to wait til Thursday but the guy said buy today as they were selling well ? maybe just his sales pitch lol

if i dont make it back from Naples mine will be going spare ;-)

i rang the ticket line this morning as i couldnt get on-line. I was going to wait til Thursday but the guy said buy today as they were selling well ? maybe just his sales pitch lol

if i dont make it back from Naples mine will be going spare ;-)

You'll be fine, just leave your belt at home.

If section 6 is for families and seniors, why have they pulled the junior ticket allowance today.
All juniors must now qualify on their own Loyalty points.
How can any junior have 19000 points ?
Why are they selling away tickets when the majority of their customers with 18000/20000 points are in Naples
I bet there are no more than 1400 tickets going to the loyalty scheme for this match
Another City cock up to accommodate the corporates and free wheelers

If section 6 is for families and seniors, why have they pulled the junior ticket allowance today.
All juniors must now qualify on their own Loyalty points.
How can any junior have 19000 points ?
Why are they selling away tickets when the majority of their customers with 18000/20000 points are in Naples
I bet there are no more than 1400 tickets going to the loyalty scheme for this match
Another City cock up to accommodate the corporates and free wheelers
Its a no win for the club. If they start selling tomorrow some will say it's too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.