Huddersfield tickets

Like everyone else, looking for one ticket, thanks

-----------------------

Sorted now, thanks

Last edited:
Left it until now to post my request for one spare.

Experience shows that it is within two days of a game that illness / family commitments / work commitments etc can hit home.

So if any blue falls into that category then please PM me. Here's hoping............

Left it until now to post my request for one spare.

Experience shows that it is within two days of a game that illness / family commitments / work commitments etc can hit home.

So if any blue falls into that category then please PM me. Here's hoping............
I can see it now, someone or a family member gets ill or finds out they have to work, so comes on here, reads the requests and thinks "That Pegasus bloke was hoping this would happen to me or someone, so I'll let him have my ticket..."

Or not.

BTW I hope your cold, little heart skipped a beat when you saw you had a message.

X

I can see it now, someone or a family member gets ill or finds out they have to work, so comes on here, reads the requests and thinks "That Pegasus bloke was hoping this would happen to me or someone, so I'll let him have my ticket..."

Or not.

BTW I hope your cold, little heart skipped a beat when you saw you had a message.

X
2 posts or so a year, he must be desperate.

If anyone is interested, I can get 3 tickets for the Huddersfield End, ( 1 x adult and 2 x u18's, all sat roughly behind each other in the Revel Ward stand) a lad at work paid £30 each for them from one of our Yorkshire colleagues so that is the price he is looking for.... can drop off around Manchester on Friday. PM if interested and I will come back to you tonight

Still after one for daughter. Ideally a junior as it's only a tenner but will take adult as well for her. She is bending my ear so anyone with one please PM thanks
Still looking for ticket for daughter. I am sorted as had the points she isn't as City decided she wasn't a junior even though Huddersfield said she was so I couldn't buy her one. PM me with any spare please junior or adult ticket, thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.