Huge Bang/Noise 2am

rickmcfc

Excuse all the innuendo's but what the fuck was that noise? Did anyone else hear it? It was loud enough to wake both of us up, it went on for about 10-15 seconds. I'm pretty certain it wasn't thunder. We are in Worsley/Walkden, did anyone else hear it???

rickmcfc said:
CTID_92 said:
I've got headphones on an I heard a bang cos I went an checked me little brother hadn't got up.

Scared the shit out if us. Pretty certain it wasn't thunder. Sounded like a sonic boom or something. Can't believe more people didn't hear it!!!
Few people on my twitter TL have been going on about thunder and someone mentioned seeing a flash?

About half an hour ago I saw a very light flash then the sound of what I believe was thunder seconds later. In Bury/Whitefield area here.

LoveCity said:
About half an hour ago I saw a very light flash then the sound of what I believe was thunder seconds later. In Bury/Whitefield area here.

Maybe it was thunder, just didn't sound like it. Also hasn't done it again, and it wasn't cloudy when it happened. Also the lightning radar website hasn't picked any lightning strikes up. Nearest strike was near Anglesey.

I heard that and checked weather app on my phone for thunder. Nothing after it either, weird. I'm in Heaton Mersey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.