Huge comet

k7NP0t7.jpg

It will get gradually higher and be visible until the 23rd which would also have been my Dad’s birthday. I know it’s not him but still.
Lovely thought, how are you? My wife's father passed away last September and she gets little reminders out of the blue. Hope you are fine.

I still remember Hale Bop from my youthful teenage years. I seem to remember it being in the sky for ages and at a time when we used to go and get drunk in fields in the surrounding countryside. Happy days they were.
I saw that but it was over the Honeywell building in West London! I was probably getting drunk though.

Not sure it will show as its part of a facebook group

I tried to see it the other night but its too low on the horizon and houses were getting in the way ( as we trafford park light pollution ).

later in the month it will be getting slightly higher on the horizon. (Edit, covered above )

Last edited:
Lovely thought, how are you? My wife's father passed away last September and she gets little reminders out of the blue. Hope you are fine.
Cheers bud, still receive several gut punches a day but it is what it is and I’m told it gets easier in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.