Hughes deserves better, we deserve better

ayrshire_blue

What has Mark Hughes meant to do? He's signed a team full of world class players and a few of them have decided they couldn't give a feck. He put out the strongest team possible tonight, and they didn't provide.

Adebayor - can't head, can't pass, can't tackle, certainly can't shoot, can't put in effort, can't get past defenders. Must be dropped and RSC given a fair chance i.e. 5 or 6 full games.

Robinho - Wasn't his fault, what you see is what you get with him. I'd rather have Bellamy playing the likes of tonight, too bad he was suspended.

Ireland - Shouldn't be playing. He's lost it big time.

De Jong - I am a huge supporter of this guy, but he was hopeless tonight. Caught on the ball constantly.

Barry - Set pieces and overall creativity is disgracefull. Why did we sign him again? Oh aye he was great with Villa, but now he's trebled his cash he couldn't give a shit.

We need players with the mentality of Micah Richards, SWP, Bellamy, Tevez, De Jong, Sylvinho etc in our side. Winners. They WANT to win, most of the others couldn't give a shit.

Hughes is useless end of. But then again so are some of the players. Most notably Ireland (Who just seemed to moan and get thrown off the ball tonight) Adebayor (Misses incredibly easy chances that Corradi could put away) Richards ( who seems to think he's Messi and doesn't know the first thing about defending.)

Hughes doesn't know how to defend as is proving this to be a FACT even more so every single match.

ayrshire_blue said:

We need players with the mentality of Micah Richards

Comical.

I expected a knee jerk reaction to this result, but some of the stuff is taking the piss.

You have to wonder then just why so many quality players look disinterested considering only last week Shay was quick to tell us they all had it out in the dressing room, well how long did that fucking last.

I'm sat here wondering about all this nonsense spouted about the boot camp and how fit our players will be, yes we will out run other teams and we will be stronger yet we look the total opposite. Do players like Robinho, Adebayor, Petrov, Ireland who are all comfortable footballers with the ball at their feet need to be able to run a marathon every game?

We have a manager that admits himself he likes to keep a distance between his players, again this isn't the 70/80s and when you have players like Robinho, Ireland and Adebayor then I'm sure these players respond differently to say the likes of Bellamy.

I see a limited manager, in all probability a genuinely nice guy and one who certainly knows how to handle the media but at the end of the day it's results on the pitch that matter and I just don't believe he has the nouse for managing the higher class player we're tryng to attract and I can't for one minute believe the owners are gonna bankroll him again in January because he must surely now have question marks over his future and we can't continue spending money on players a possible new manager might not require.

I must have been watching a different game to you mate because here's what I got from tonights match...

~ Robinho was average, nowhere near enough effort but to be fair he was closed down by 2 players whenever he got the ball.

~ Adebayor CAN shoot, dribble and pass as demonstrated against Arsenail...i.e. when he can be arsed.

~ Ireland and Barry were pretty shit tonight, Barry in particular but has the ability to do better.

~ De Jong and Tevez were our only passionate, hard-working players from tonight's match.

~ Sylvinho...well, to be honest I think it is unfair since he was against Lennon but...FUCKING HELL, poor!

Most of the above can be attributed to Hughes lack of tactical and/or motivational ability. I don't want a change of personnel just yet because I wanted to give him another full season but after that shambles I couldn't really care less about what happens to him.

Seriously WTF....did ye even watch the game, Ireland was our best and most creative player by a mile once played in the right position...

ayrshire_blue said:
What has Mark Hughes meant to do? He's signed a team full of world class players and a few of them have decided they couldn't give a feck. He put out the strongest team possible tonight, and they didn't provide.

Adebayor - can't head, can't pass, can't tackle, certainly can't shoot, can't put in effort, can't get past defenders. Must be dropped and RSC given a fair chance i.e. 5 or 6 full games.

Robinho - Wasn't his fault, what you see is what you get with him. I'd rather have Bellamy playing the likes of tonight, too bad he was suspended.

De Jong - I am a huge supporter of this guy, but he was hopeless tonight. Caught on the ball constantly.

Barry - Set pieces and overall creativity is disgracefull. Why did we sign him again? Oh aye he was great with Villa, but now he's trebled his cash he couldn't give a shit.

We need players with the mentality of Micah Richards, SWP, Bellamy, Tevez, De Jong, Sylvinho etc in our side. Winners. They WANT to win, most of the others couldn't give a shit.

Perhaps he could actually try "managing" them ? I bet there's alot of managers around who would love to have those players at their disposal and to mould into a team. Most of the problems you have cited seem to come down to attitude and lack of motivation etc

It is the job of the manager to solve these problems. I did say after the Hull game that I expected us to beat Arsenal and Chelsea as these players can raise themselves for the big games, basically because we have a very talented squad (which MH has to be given credit for assembling)

BUT he cant get them to play week in week out and there is no pattern of play and we can't defend either!

Sorry for rambling, pissed and very pissed off with the worst performance of the season.

ayrshire_blue said:

Insulting KAKA :O bluemoan wont like this.

thepole said:
ayrshire_blue said:

We need players with the mentality of Micah Richards

Comical.

I expected a knee jerk reaction to this result, but some of the stuff is taking the piss.

Tell me which part you disagree with.

Do you think Ireland was good? Or do you think Micah was lazy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.