jay_mcfc

Adebayor £25m
Bridge £12m
Toure £15m
Lescott £24m
Barry £12m
Tevez £32m
Santa Cruz £18m

All of whom have been average at the very best. I'm not gonna say it's a myth to say that his signings are good but I am gonna say he has no idea how to get the best out of them. Whats the point in signing top class players for big money if you can't get the best out of them? £148m on 'average' is not nearly good enough and totally dilates any point that his got a good eye for signings

jay_mcfc said:
Adebayor £25m
Bridge £12m
Toure £15m
Lescott £24m
Barry £12m
Tevez £32m
Santa Cruz £18m

All of whom have been average at the very best. I'm not gonna say it's a myth to say that his signings are good but I am gonna say he has no idea how to get the best out of them. Whats the point in signing top class players for big money if you can't get the best out of them? £148m on 'average' is not nearly good enough and totally dilates any point that his got a good eye for signings

Ade - lazy bastard
Bridge - not too sure yet
Toure - In my eyes, good signing
Lescott - Bag O' Toss
Barry - Nothing to say about him, never see him
Tevez - Best of the lot
Santa Cruz - My God

Not good enough, not good enough at all. Especialywhen you look at, say, Aston Villa or Tottenham. The excuse that he hasnt had long enough doesnt play anymore, he has to either do a dramatic turn around or he will have to be replaced.

But, lets not become the kind of fans we all used to hate. Last thing we need to see it banners with hughes out and all that, im pretty sure he'l know soon enough how shit he's been.

which other teams do you think we where bidding against that drove the price of santa cruz up to 18mil, ??????? or is it that our leader is so blinkered that the only player he wanted was the 2mil punt player he gambled Blackburns money on

CTID1988 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Adebayor £25m
Bridge £12m
Toure £15m
Lescott £24m
Barry £12m
Tevez £32m
Santa Cruz £18m

Ade - lazy bastard
Bridge - not too sure yet
Toure - In my eyes, good signing
Lescott - Bag O' Toss
Barry - Nothing to say about him, never see him
Tevez - Best of the lot
Santa Cruz - My God

Not good enough, not good enough at all. Especialywhen you look at, say, Aston Villa or Tottenham. The excuse that he hasnt had long enough doesnt play anymore, he has to either do a dramatic turn around or he will have to be replaced.

But, lets not become the kind of fans we all used to hate. Last thing we need to see it banners with hughes out and all that, im pretty sure he'l know soon enough how shit he's been.

Fool.

davet said:
which other teams do you think we where bidding against that drove the price of santa cruz up to 18mil, ??????? or is it that our leader is so blinkered that the only player he wanted was the 2mil punt player he gambled Blackburns money on

how much was Defoe and Kranjcar ?

probably less that RSC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.