Hughes not going to villa, Chelsea me thinks.

i8rags said:

If red Rom thinks the answer to his CL prayers are Hughes, Bowen and the rest of his fucking cronies then pmsl....just pmsl!

Lets hope it happens as i will love to see Hughes trying to convince the owner that his teams are always stronger 2nd half of the season after yet another draw and 3 months without an away win.

Tongue in cheek chaps, although a billionaires puppet he could be.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
i8rags said:

If red Rom thinks the answer to his CL prayers are Hughes, Bowen and the rest of his fucking cronies then pmsl....just pmsl!

Lets hope it happens as i will love to see Hughes trying to convince the owner that his teams are always stronger 2nd half of the season after yet another draw and 3 months without an away win.
Congrats on the duo by the way.

i8rags said:
Tongue in cheek chaps, although a billionaires puppet he could be.

Not even Rom is that daft.

QPR?<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
Tongue in cheek chaps, although a billionaires puppet he could be.

-- Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm --

blueinsa said:
i8rags said:

Congrats on the duo by the way.

Cheers mate.

Hughes might not necessarily have another job lined up (although I thought he was nailed on for Villa) but maybe he wasn't particularly happy at Fulham and decided he'd use his weird contract situation there to his advantage. Now he's available again, and in a strong position should a manager merry go round take place and other vacancies develop.

Houllier needs replacing, assuming his replacement is a current premier league manager that would create another vacancy. Imagine Moyes gets the Villa job and Hughes goes to Everton - how funny would that be after all the Lescott stuff!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Hughes might not necessarily have another job lined up (although I thought he was nailed on for Villa) but maybe he wasn't particularly happy at Fulham and decided he'd use his weird contract situation there to his advantage. Now he's available again, and in a strong position should a manager merry go round take place and other vacancies develop.

Houllier needs replacing, assuming his replacement is a current premier league manager that would create another vacancy. Imagine Moyes gets the Villa job and Hughes goes to Everton - how funny would that be after all the Lescott stuff!
I kinda said that, although not as eloquent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.