Hughes on SSN

Tell The King

Said the fans have been good, and know it's a case of giving it time (basically). And said january will be 'interesting'...Not too sure i'd agree our fans have been good, but could he say say different?!

He did smile like a cheshire cat when asked about signings.

I think we would be naive not to have competed deals already.

svennis pennis said:

It seems likely, and if that is true, we've worked wonders to keep them (for the most part) quiet from the press.

svennis pennis said:

svenni i know your not to keen on hughsey, but i can tell you this blokes no mug.

Mouthing off on a message board is just releasing frustration.

At the games the fans have turned up to support the team week in week out, and there's been little dissent other than the abuse of some players like Vassell which was out of order

Marvin said:
Mouthing off on a message board is just releasing frustration.

At the games the fans have turned up to support the team week in week out, and there's been little dissent other than the abuse of some players like Vassell which was out of order
That's a fair point actually mate.

I wont put it in the transfers section as it's speculation.

Whispers going about we have signed Downing from Middlesboro 12m raising to 14m. Don't really rate the lad but we do need a left winger so....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.