Hughes - taking the piss this weekend...

tolmie's hairdoo

So Mark Hughes believes the time is right to agree to be a SKY studio guest for the weekend game at Chelsea.

You sir, are an even bigger cnut that I first was led to believe.

What pertinent insight do you believe you can provide, apart from your mere presence stoking the fires for such an important game.

I just hope, aside, City made sure there was a non-disclosure agreement with his pay-off.

Although, like I say, he chooses his moments. It's not as if his backroom team haven't been leaking info from behind the,scenes the last week, oh, wait a minute, they have.

C'mon Bobby and City make this bastard choke on his own words.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
So Mark Hughes believes the time is right to agree to be a SKY studio guest for the weekend game at Chelsea.

What pertinent insight do you believe you can provide, apart from your mere presence stoking the fires for such an important game.

I just hope, aside, City made sure there was a non-disclosure agreement with his pay-off.

Although, like I say, he chooses his moments. It's not as if his backroom team haven't been leaking info from behind the,scenes the last week, oh, wait a minute, they have.

Wow.

It's going to be very very interesting.

FWIW, I think Hughes will be very very complimentary of both City AND Manicni. After all, the flip side would mean that Hughes had the temerity to slag off a club which allowed him to spend more money on footballers than he probably EVER will again as a manager...

He had his chance, and it didn't work out. If he comes trying to stir it up, it will just show the character of the man...

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I think if I was sacked in the way he was I'd feel pretty pissed off as well. Though as the City manager and a Chelsea player it doesn't seem so out of the world that he'd be asked. I'll wait and see what he says about the game before making judgement.

Is this true? I can just imagine his smug look if we are beaten.

Here's hoping we turn them over.

Not at all, he played for Chelsea and Managed us. He'll have a good insight into both teams.

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Wow.

It's going to be very very interesting.

FWIW, I think Hughes will be very very complimentary of both City AND Manicni. After all, the flip side would mean that Hughes had the temerity to slag off a club which allowed him to spend more money on footballers than he probably EVER will again as a manager...

He had his chance, and it didn't work out. If he comes trying to stir it up, it will just show the character of the man...

Does the man not realsie that just a short time a go these men were slating him week after week???

He'll stoke the flames, I'm sure of it.

And if we don't win, he'll be telling the world we would have if he was still in charge, guaranteed. Much like some of his supporters.

Pearcey said:
Not at all, he played for Chelsea and Managed us. He'll have a good insight into both teams.

and is a self confessed Chelsea supporter...

I think he will remain as dignified as ever...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.