Hughes Tatics today

coxtheblue

I really think we are now beginning to turn the corner & Mark Hughes influence is starting to show.

He named the best starting 11 he could today and I dont think anybody could argue otherwise.

We didnt play the best, but neither did blackburn - they did however get 2 scrappy, battling Bolton goals - typical of Big Sam and thank god we dont watch that every week.

Bringing vassell's battling qualities and the skill and quality of sturridge made the difference.

Everybody always slates hughes on here for his subs and tatics not having an impact.

Well today it did, 2-0 and we got a draw thanks to Sturridge, Robinho and Hughes.

Feels like a win and proves we are not a soft touch on the road anymore (hopefully).

Is anyone else pleased??

We were terrible up until the 85th min, Brilliant comeback, sturridge changed the game, if robinho had of scored the header earlier in the game i reckon we would of won this game easy.

SWPISHOME said:
We were terrible up until the 85th min, Brilliant comeback, sturridge changed the game, if robinho had of scored the header earlier in the game i reckon we would of won this game easy.

I thought we were okay in the first half, shocking in the second apart from the finale.

It was a great comeback and Sturridge was the man that made it happen...not sure I saw Vassells influence being key to the result though but hey who cares I am just relieved that we scraped that one - thanks Danny boy! :)

Hollywood Blue said:
SWPISHOME said:

I thought we were okay in the first half, shocking in the second apart from the finale.
well summed up

The two late goals papered over a lot of cracks , and the second was possibly offside too ...... but who cares , we got the point and we SHOULD move forward now with a lot of confidence.

So if Sturridge is the hero how did he start our best eleven! there were no fucking tactics just boot it and hope for the best we ended the game with Micah playing CF after he had just put Vasss there! He then moved Vass to right midfield to put Micah there what Tactics are they? Fuck me!

black mamba said:
The two late goals papered over a lot of cracks , and the second was possibly offside too ...... but who cares , we got the point and we SHOULD move forward now with a lot of confidence.
agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.