Hughes. The British/English Way?

jrb

Wayne Bridge, Scott Parker, next English/British player?

If Hughes isn't getting the sack, it looks like he's going down the British/English player route.

Why not eh? If we can develop English talent, and have success, then it's a lesson to show the rest of the Premier League.

jrb said:
Wayne Bridge, Scott Parker, next English/British player?

If Hughes isn't getting the sack, it looks like he's going down the British/English player route.

Two good signings

Both solid and hardworking.

woll help bolster the teamand the squad...

avoidconfusion said:
Works for Aston Villa...

I see where your coming from and i'm happy with Bridge and so so about Parker but Villa have a different policy, they buy young potential

cyberblue said:
avoidconfusion said:
Works for Aston Villa...

I see where your coming from and i'm happy with Bridge and so so about Parker but Villa have a different policy, they buy young potential

we have our own young talent, we need more experiance. especially prem experiance.

heatonmoorblue said:
cyberblue said:

we have our own young talent, we need more experiance. especially prem experiance.

Fair enough, like i said overall im happy with the pair of them we could just do with a centre half now and a couple of forwards and we'll be ready to get out of the bottom half

jrb said:

BRILLIANT NEWS.

We need players with a bit of English bulldog spirit who can pull us out of the shit we're currently in, it's ok to have a few Robinho's mixed in but not too many - when it gets too cold or we're away they decide to disappear for most of the game.

Plus we need a dressing room of players who get on, all speaking the same language and understanding from the manager exactly what's expected of them.

Scum. Chelsea. Liverpool. All successful. All have a solid backbone of English players. All have a load of players who speak the same main language of the boss too.

I'm so glad we've got parker and bridge instead of the likes of diarra and taiwo.

Having said that, we need someone like Villa upfront. I didn't say they ALL had to be British!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.