Hughes to go NOW!!!!

1.61803[size=200][/size]4 said:
jay_mcfc said:
We're 18th ;)

IF we win tomorrow and Newcastle and Spurs draw we'll be 12th... A win for either and we're 13th...

Not fantastic... Agreed. But again IF we win then we're also only one win off 8th... Respectable. This is going to be a long, tough season, again, so buckle in and lose the negative waves!

Calm down, don't worry about something you can't control... It'll get you the square root of fuck all!

Be positive... Can a loss/draw tomorrow hurt more than if you worry beforehand? I know all about supporting this club and tried everything from praying to getting blinding drunk to forget but the feeling after the game isn't influenced by what you feel before it...
big f*cking if on current form

True-Blue said:
How am I a rag?

I'm a big enough of a man and city supporter to know than Fergie is a top manager

and wouldnt have this mess

Your'e not clever enough to work out that fergie did have the scum in a mess when he first took over at the swamp. It took him years to build what he has now. We cant blame Hughes for everything that has gone wrong this season, there's the small matter of having a squad of players worth in excess of 160 mill pounds that are not pulling there weight for the club. There is no professionalism present anywhere in the squad. I think we should be asking questions of the players and in particular our very own Mr reliable captain. He should know our club inside out and should be weeding out the slackers and backing up the very person who kept him at this club and rewarded him with the level of contract he had been holding out for. He could start by picking his own performances up out of the gutter, and drive our club forward. Im as dissapointed as every true city fan, but think it's time club chairmen started punishing under perfoming over paid prima donnas not just take the easy sack the manager option. Lets get rid of the shit and move forward manager team and fans together.

3rdgenctyboy said:
True-Blue said:
How am I a rag?

I'm a big enough of a man and city supporter to know than Fergie is a top manager

and wouldnt have this mess

Your'e not clever enough to work out that fergie did have the scum in a mess when he first took over at the swamp. It took him years to build what he has now. We cant blame Hughes for everything that has gone wrong this season, there's the small matter of having a squad of players worth in excess of 160 mill pounds that are not pulling there weight for the club. There is no professionalism present anywhere in the squad. I think we should be asking questions of the players and in particular our very own Mr reliable captain. He should know our club inside out and should be weeding out the slackers and backing up the very person who kept him at this club and rewarded him with the level of contract he had been holding out for. He could start by picking his own performances up out of the gutter, and drive our club forward. Im as dissapointed as every true city fan, but think it's time club chairmen started punishing under perfoming over paid prima donnas not just take the easy sack the manager option. Lets get rid of the shit and move forward manager team and fans together.

Who has made this mess? The manager of course with his lack of man management skills. The players didn't just decide not to give a fuck. Their boss has failed to unify and motivate his team.

Gelsons Dad said:
3rdgenctyboy said:

Who has made this mess? The manager of course with his lack of man management skills. The players didn't just decide not to give a fuck. Their boss has failed to unify and motivate his team.

Well they decided not to give a fuck for 16 games at the end of last season, and if we look back to the first 6 or so games of this season we were playing well and beating teams convincingly. If Hughes is such a bad manager the team wouldnt have been capable of turning arse over 3 nil. In my mind the pedigree is there to see and I agree with you that maybe hughes is guilty of not motivating his team but don't you think that with the players that we have on the pitch manchester city as a team should be motivated to play after all isn't that what they get fuckin paid for.

1.618034 said:
jay_mcfc said:
We're 18th ;)

IF we win tomorrow and Newcastle and Spurs draw we'll be 12th... A win for either and we're 13th...

Not fantastic... Agreed.

Master of the understatement.

IF we win today we will still be behind such illustrious names as Wigan, Hull, Bolton, Fulham and Portsmouth.

Given our £100m+ spend over the last 2 seasons that's a complete and utter disgrace.

Chippy_boy said:
1.618034 said:

Not fantastic... Agreed.

Master of the understatement.

IF we win today we will still be behind such illustrious names as Wigan, Hull, Bolton, Fulham and Portsmouth.

Given our £100m+ spend over the last 2 seasons that's a complete and utter disgrace.

Yeah because we have divine fucking right to be above those teams... How dare they have such temerity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.