Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

Pep doing another season to 10 at least, and Amorim then?

The most interesting part about our new sporting director, is what sporting fans have been saying online about him going to the lower leagues to pick talent. Finding hidden gems. Might see us look at the championship for players. Apparently he has an incredible eye for talent

Can’t we get the godfather of football in. The one who was instrumental to so much success and copied by so many?

Ralfie Rangnick!!

I'll never forget Martin Tyler saying that Rangnick was known as 'the Godfather of German football' something I had never heard mentioned about him before or since... Funny that...

I remember his first match in charge. Never seen anything like it , didn't have a fucking scooby what was going on, one min Kolarov was in attack and the the next sec he was in defence and every player around him seemed to be doing something similar.

Absolute chaos - fucking loved it!

I knew from that day we were about to witness something very special

Spot on mate. It was a fascinating game to be at. Hadn't seen anything like it before! Even now, I try not to take it for granted as its obvious we're witnessing something very special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.