Hull at home( in here please )

Re: 1 adult ticket needed for Hull

toby said:
1 Adult ticket needed for Hull anywhere in the ground will do apart from the top tier

Cheers Toby

I have mine available, east lower, 111, top spot. £25

-- Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am --

Mine available, 111 east lower, £25, shift pattern kicked in at work and have to sacrifice some of the so-called lesser games so i can make the so-called bigger games, the result is my ticket will be available quite a lot i woulda thought although sunday games should be sound.

PS, looking for another job : /

Have two ST's for Hull game in Level 2 East Stand (level with penalty area of North Stand.) Any takers pm me.

CheadleBlue said:
Have two ST's for Hull game in Level 2 East Stand (level with penalty area of North Stand.) Any takers pm me.

pm sent

Can't go as working, SS2 219 Adult £30 can be picked up in Manchester City Centre 9am until 5:30pm Thursday or Friday or morning of the game. I've sold my Seasoncard a few times on here last Season due to work and never let any buyer down. PM me your number if interested.
Scott

Anyone wants to sell two tickets (Match ManCity VS Hull City on the 31 Aug). Please give me a contact by E-mail PM

Mod note
Please don't post personal details on the forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.