Hull at home( in here please )

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
Hi guys,season ticket holder in south stand but as i have my kids at weekend i used to miss some saturday games as she didnt want to come back to city,shes back into it now,rang up for Hull ticket and move my S/ticket to family stand,rang up and family stand sold out,has anyone got a child not going to Hull game,if so we could swap seats so you sit in my seat on 118,thanks in advance.

Re: Hull at home - Child ticket needed

njmcfc1894 said:
Hi guys,season ticket holder in south stand but as i have my kids at weekend i used to miss some saturday games as she didnt want to come back to city,shes back into it now,rang up for Hull ticket and move my S/ticket to family stand,rang up and family stand sold out,has anyone got a child not going to Hull game,if so we could swap seats so you sit in my seat on 118,thanks in advance.

I just called the box office and got a couple of juniors in 215 and moved my ticket to sit with the, took 5 minutes and still in my Stand

Hi

anybody got a pair together spare in Lower East stand or Colin Bell?
Paper tickets ONLY- can meet asap if anybody can help-
Please PM me

Thanks

Paul

just bumping this, really want to take my 9 year old daughter, im a season ticket holder but wanna get kid in family stand so if your kid cant make it il gadly take ticket and swap your adult ticket for my season ticket in 118

1 adult ticket needed for Hull

1 Adult ticket needed for Hull anywhere in the ground will do apart from the top tier

Cheers Toby

young un is working so I have a spare south level 2. not sure what face value is but I guess around 35 quid.

I know its not sold out and not in the last week of sale but I can't take it back to the club cos its made of plastic and has the word platinum written on it.

2 Juniors / Concessions available in 121 , row W, due to a family Wedding.
Cheaper than face value, £50 for the pair, pm me if interested, and who knows the club may allow free upgrades like they did against Newcastle!!

Re: 1 adult ticket needed for Hull

toby said:
1 Adult ticket needed for Hull anywhere in the ground will do apart from the top tier

Cheers Toby

Tickets still on sale from the club in south stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.