Hull City fan threatened with ejection...

jimharri

... for texting during the game;

Click on it, then click on "Show this thread" for the full story. If that's true, it's disturbing to think that you're being watched, even when you're doing nothing wrong at all. Credit to Hull City though; they seem to be in touch with the fan.

Program on BBC the other day called can you beat the bookies. Showing you how they did courtsiding. They were talking rather than texting as presume the delaying texting would mean you could miss out. Can see VAR having a big effect on this type of betting.

Program on BBC the other day called can you beat the bookies. Showing you how they did courtsiding. They were talking rather than texting as presume the delaying texting would mean you could miss out. Can see VAR having a big effect on this type of betting.

yep

live game = live chat

small window of opportunity with the media world of betting on the internet and with tv is a time delay , about 4 years ago my son was at the game and at dead on halftime he phoned me at home because i was watching at home and the game was still playing on my tv he said is the game still on ???

... for texting during the game;

Click on it, then click on "Show this thread" for the full story. If that's true, it's disturbing to think that you're being watched, even when you're doing nothing wrong at all. Credit to Hull City though; they seem to be in touch with the fan.

Should have told him it was none of his fucking business who he was texting and what it was about.

That show was very good. Problem is it is very obscure tennis betting and all companies would catch on you placing 1k on some random player in florida pretty quickly. As the guy said you need multiple accounts from students. With VAR there may be loopholes but there is nothing much more monitored than English football so as soon as VAR is called all markets close.

I did see someone say that if you have a goal bet then cash out ASAP as you may be able to bypass it before its ruled out. Very slim chance and might only work when at the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.