Hull City (PL Cup)

Ric

Administrator
Disappointing 2-1 defeat against a pretty ordinary side. More questions over Simon Davies - thought he was an odd appointment at the time, and haven't seen anything to suggest he's a suitable manager for the EDS.

Disappointing 2-1 defeat against a pretty ordinary side. More questions over Simon Davies - thought he was an odd appointment at the time, and haven't seen anything to suggest he's a suitable manager for the EDS.

I think calling Hull ordinary is being kind to them. They were rubbish but what does that make us as we lost. I agree re Davies. Everything about the selection ( some of it might have been forced on him) the formation they played, the positions individuals were asked to play and then ultimately the way they played has to reflect at least in part on the manager.

Great to see Ambrose and Boadu back. I though we had a chance while they were on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.