Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Mancini was out very early there, signing autographs.

Why isn't he in the dressing room?

Our problem is the space we give every team between the halfway line and our box. I dont know what the answer is because i'm not a tactical genius but it needs sorting. Half these players would be fantastic if they were'nt playing for us. Does my head in.

Lomas has a lob on said:
We were behind here last season and got something, lets leave the crucifictions to full time at least.
sam
First time i've been in here this season, thankfully i've not neded this thread this season... its still the same names week in week out, and its still the same breath taking negativity, not just this week but every week.

You'd think we were bottom of the league... funnily enough though its people like TFC on the other side of the world taking the most sense.

mcfc_die_hard said:
SamTheGuru said:
I think that is a bit unfair, he is the only guy committing himself....

no hes fuckin embaressing

Hold your horses, how many time has Ireland's name been mentioned? How many times have De Jong and Barry''s been mentioned? Nigel and Barry's names have not been mentioned at all because I didn't even know they were on the pitch!!!!!!

£200 million croc of shite,good on paper shit on grass,overpaid under performers and no workrate ,top four you must be joking,hughes was crap and bought crap,this is a hard league and you have to work hard ,not something city players know anything about

mcfc_ms said:
Give over moaning about Ireland. He's not done much, but neither has anyone else.

Two of our better chances have come about from Ireland. The pass for Bridges shot, and an attack down the left where he was unmarked on the edge of the area and Bellamy decided it would be better to put the cross high into an area where no players were.

Hes a liability and has been all season fella

We were starting to crush them at the end of the first half. I'm sure the second will be incredible.

Here is were Mancini can give us faith, this second half playing away.
Be interesting to see his subs...
COME ON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.