Hull On Boxing Day

Freestyler

Just been looking on mcfc.co.uk on number of tickets left around the ground, looks like it's gonna be quite full by the look of things, most blocks full and others only have 4-5 scattered about, some blocks only 1-2 seats left, let's hope we can deliver some sort of performance!!!!

The boxing day fixtures always draw top crowds , and Hull have sold out their allocation for the City game ...... so we could well be lookin' at a full house!

Oddly enough before the reverse fixture at Hull last month both sides were desperately looking for a win ... and it could well be exactly the same again should we lose tomorrow!

We need it more than they do , perhaps Giovanni will take pity on us (lol) , its crazy that I have to say that but he had been excellent for them this season.

Could he be the answer to our inability to do anything from set pieces other than give the ball away to the opposition.

mancity1 said:
We need it more than they do , perhaps Giovanni will take pity on us (lol) , its crazy that I have to say that but he had been excellent for them this season.

Could he be the answer to our inability to do anything from set pieces other than give the ball away to the opposition.
He had a poor game against Sunderland. Their useful left back (Ricketts) got sent off so will he miss the City game or is there a seven day period before any ban comes into play?

I'm looking forward to it, gonna go for a few pints and have a good day, cos crimbo day is a bit of a blag. We'd better win though

black mamba said:
The boxing day fixtures always draw top crowds , and Hull have sold out their allocation for the City game ...... so we could well be lookin' at a full house!

Oddly enough before the reverse fixture at Hull last month both sides were desperately looking for a win ... and it could well be exactly the same again should we lose tomorrow!

This is what is missing from the mentality within the management and some of the players. When I played at the highest level, Mount Carmel Primary, on the cinders of North End, Moston, we always thought we could win. We never turned up thinking that we were just after a "result". Come on, kick some West Bromwich Ass and score - one in every ten minute slot, but save some for Boxing Day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.