hull v villa

es1

0-0 but a pretty decent game...not dull anyway

if you are watching/listening can anyone else make out villas poor attempt at a n istanbull song?!?

its just istanbull my lord istanbull, istanbull my lord istanbuuuull...nothing compared to ours!!

I honestly think Villa are doing what we did last year. They'll be on the downwards spiral before long.

Not been a great game. Villa play better hitting teams on the break but Hull haven't really come at them as you'd expect from a home side.

Can't believe Barmby is still going. Fair play.

eshiers1 said:

if you are watching/listening can anyone else make out villas poor attempt at a n istanbull song?!?

its just istanbull my lord istanbull, istanbull my lord istanbuuuull...nothing compared to ours!!

i'm watching it and it's dire to watch, although to be fair, i wouldn't be at all suprised if these 2 teams finished abouve us this season.

blue 1992 said:
eshiers1 said:

i'm watching it and it's dire to watch, although to be fair, i wouldn't be at all suprised if these 2 teams finished abouve us this season.

I'd be amazed if Hull finish ahead of us.

I keep saying to my villa mates they havent had any injuries yet.If they lost key players like Laursen,Barry,Young and Agbonlahor for say 4-5 games then we'd see how good they are.
When Villa have played weakened sides this season they have lost or struggled

staffs_blue said:
I keep saying to my villa mates they havent had any injuries yet.If they lost key players like Laursen,Barry,Young and Agbonlahor for say 4-5 games then we'd see how good they are.
When Villa have played weakened sides this season they have lost or struggled

exactly what my dad has said, if they lose young or barry their form will drop...they have been very lucky with injuries so far this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.