Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahCity

Well, we just have to get back on track in this game. Have to keep pace in the PL.
----------------------------Hart----------------------
Richards--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-----------------Yaya----Fernandinho-
---Navas-----------Silva---------------Nasri
---------------------Negredo------------------
Perhaps Pellegrini might put Garcia in place of Yaya/Fernandinho as they both played 90 tonight and then bring one on as a sub.

Pivotal game ,3 points a must

Hart
Clichy Kompany Lescott Zabba
Garcia
Nasri Yaya Dinho Navas
Dzeko

2- nil City

Need to score early and more than one, because legs will go in the second half after tonight. Premier League + TV companies don't give a toss about their teams who play in Europe and that's why we have to play Saturday lunchtime after Wednesday evening. City have been given pretty much the least amount of rest time that is allowed, I think.

Anything other than a win and it's curtains for our season and maybe our manager(think he will get another year though).

LoveCity said:
Need to score early and more than one, because legs will go in the second half after tonight. Premier League + TV companies don't give a toss about their teams who play in Europe and that's why we have to play Saturday lunchtime after Wednesday evening. City have been given pretty much the least amount of rest time that is allowed, I think.
Wouldnt surprise me if the TV did this scheduling on purpose to hopefully throw an upset in there. Get City right after a gruelling away CL tie and hopefully they can lose and Martin Tyler can cream his knickers on live TV.

Do worry about us here, Vinny admitted the lads have nothing left in the tank after tonight and unfortunately the fixture list has not been kind to us with this being a 12.45 Saturday kick off!

I expect us to win but let's not forget the high Hull are on at the moment with them getting to a Wembley semi-final, it could be a brutal watch.

Do or Die game simple as that. I'm worried about this game after the efforts from the Barca game and Hulls feel good factor.

Jelavic and Shane Long will return after missing the cup game, back 4 need to be on the mettle. Don't care how we do it 3 points is a must. Need to get some kind of momentum again before we play United and Asenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.