Hull vs Sunderland

FT 4-1 Sunderland. We don't win tomorrow and Hughes must go before this carries on.

I'm waiting for the people to say if sunderland can beat them 4-1 we should beat them, but no Hull have been dire at home, away from home they have lost 2 i think?, if they beat us don't be suprised!!!!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I'm waiting for the people to say if sunderland can beat them 4-1 we should beat them, but no Hull have been dire at home, away from home they have lost 2 i think?, if they beat us don't be suprised!!!!

Don't worry Freestyler I for one will not be surprised because I have no idea what City will do on any given day.

We should be beating "most' of these mid-low table teams with our players, I always look at the Italians when it comes to tactics.
They have won 4 world cups and their clubs have numerous european cups on pure tactical nouse.

I just wonder if MH has a game plan that he adapts to counter-act the opposition, cos one things for sure they have one against us.
we are too easy to read and our defensive frailties and weak midfield make it easy for teams to have a game plan against us.

MH has weapons up his sleeve but for me hasn't found em yet.
Sturridge is one, he's dynamite and is not played.
Jo could have played in the hole behind Robinho/Studge, thats his position. Didn't really try him there.
etc.. etc..

anyway my point is yes if Shitty Sunderlamd can hammer Hull, why can't we.

answer - we never get it right on the day, tactics, selection, passion.

blame: MH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.