Human League

Fairly eclectic range of music you are into @BimboBob. Which is not a bad thing.

Quite like all of their early stuff up to their album “Crash” after that it’s all a bit meh. Phil is obviously a talented guy but always preferred Depeche Mode.

First album I bought was Dare saw them a few years ago at Rewind they are still great in my opinion.

When I was a student in Sheffield a mate I'd met there who was a local knew someone who worked at the Limit, which was a tiny sweaty fleapit of a club, that was bulldozed years ago. He was given the nod that the Human League were gonna play a secret gig there as a warm up to a world tour they were about to start. Managed to get tickets before word got out. One of the best and most memorable gigs I've ever been to. Seeing one of the biggest (at the time) bands in the world playing in front of about 300 people

My mrs danced with Phil Oakey in Pips. She didn’t know who he was until the DJ shone a light on him and said we have PO here tonight from the Human League (she still didn’t know him after that).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.