Humour on the board

GStar said:
barcabloo said:
Remember American history x......put your chin on the kerb GStar....and yes it is okay to call people Mongs retrard spastics cripples and the ultimate insult STUDENT now fuck off and die .......;-)

... Do you have split personalities?

No YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo Yes

In all fairness mate, its hard to know where you're coming from: Implying you're going to stamp on someone's head as they bite on a keerb is ok, calling someone a "idiot" is ok, students=shit, but jokes about something you personally don't find funny and take to imply things they clearly don't, should be banned from the board?

GStar said:
In all fairness mate, its hard to know where you're coming from: Implying you're going to stamp on someone's head as they bite on a keerb is ok, calling someone a "idiot" is ok, students=shit, but jokes about something you personally don't find funny and take to imply things they clearly don't, should be banned from the board?

That's the secret keep the dull in the darkness...GStar you are a bright guy/girl and one day you will grow up....

my objection was not that the gag was unfunny but that Paedophilia is.........
and when your balls drop and you have kids of your own maybe you will understand and maybe not but as I said earlier this thread has run it's course and I only responded because you resurrected it

I'm Done..take your head off the KERB! ;-)

That's the secret keep the dull in the darkness...GStar you are a bright guy/girl and one day you will grow up....

my objection was not that the gag was unfunny but that Paedophilia is.........
and when your balls drop and you have kids of your own maybe you will understand and maybe not but as I said earlier this thread has run it's course and I only responded because you resurrected it

I'm Done..take your head off the KERB! ;-)[/quote]
. I think maybe your balls have dropped to far, probably dragging them across the floor KERB crawler.

barcabloo said:
GStar said:
barcabloo said:
Remember American history x......put your chin on the kerb GStar....and yes it is okay to call people Mongs retrard spastics cripples and the ultimate insult STUDENT now fuck off and die .......;-)

... Do you have split personalities?

No YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo YesNo Yes

i think thats the best barca can offer haha!

A peado and a little girl are walking through a dark, haunted forest, the girls says 'im scared' to which the paedo replies 'you're scared? how do you think i feel i have to walk back alone?'

Barcabloo.

Let me get this straight you have no problems with jokes taking the piss out of the physically challenged and mentally impaired, and you don’t mind taking the piss out of the holocaust ???,

But jokes about paedophilia are a big no no, seriously a bit of perspective is needed here, you have funny morals.

Maybe there are cultural issues, but I would never dream of taking the piss out of the holocaust because millions died, I am not a hypocrite like you, I would not preach to others what they can and can’t say as you do, because I know that I am no different to them.

Do you see where I am coming from ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.