Hungary v France | Euro 2020 Group Stage

I cannot ever bring myself to say allez les blues, however all them hungarian fans in black t-shirts are neo-nazis so they can fuck off as can Hungary hosting the final.
Total bullshit that comment you have just made . They wear black T-shirt’s with the name of there country on it and they get behind there nation . There are racist elements in the Hungarian fanbase but there is in any fanbase . I’m Hungarian and I have a black T-shirt and I’m far from racist .

Last edited:
Total bullshit that comment you have just made . They wear black T-shirt’s with the name of there country on it and they get behind there nation . There are racist elements in the Hungarian fanbase but there is in any fanbase . I’m Hungarian and I have a black T-shirt and I’m far from racist .

Not saying having a black t-shirt makes you a racist and appologies if you read it that way and I caused offence, but the group there shown marching in mats post and doing nazi salute in the finland game don't hide the fact they are far right. You must acknowledge that at least.

The carpathian brigade have history for causing trouble and using nazi salutes and sybolism in the past.

I never said hungary was a racist place in genral or all hungarians are nazis or racist

But hungarian FA are allowing the selling of ticket to known local ultras that have been previously identified, then eufa shouldn' thave the final there, but saying that plenty of twata follow england too.

Last edited:
This forum is missing an NWS section.

There was a beuatuful thread that ran for years down in off topic many moons ago called the gratuitous pictures thread.

Sadly some found it too rude or something and it was removed and not permited to return, wouldn't mind but you saw more flesh on a sunny day in town

Not saying having a black t-shirt makes you a racist qnd appologies if you rwad it tgat way and I caused offence, but the group there shown marching in mats post and doing nazi salute in the finland game don't hide the fact they are far right. You must acknowledge that at least.

The carpathian brigade have history for causing trouble and using nazi salutes and sybolism in the past.

I never said hungary was a racist place in genral or all hungarians are nazis or racist

But hungarian FA are allowing the selling of ticket to known local ultras that have been previously identified, then eufa shouldn' thave the final there, but saying that plenty of twata follow england too.

The FA in most eastern European countries would rather turn a blind eye to racism, it's a shame FIFA / UEFA selected Hungary as one of the host nations.

Not saying having a black t-shirt makes you a racist qnd appologies if you rwad it tgat way and I caused offence, but the group there shown marching in mats post and doing nazi salute in the finland game don't hide the fact they are far right. You must acknowledge that at least.

I know your not saying all Hungarian supporters are racist and I know when people see the marching before the game as being racist but believe me I have taken part in these marches before games and have also gone to games with the carpathian brigade and even though they are ultras it is not about racism it’s about Hungarian pride and getting behind there country . We in England have our hooligans but they choose to show there patriotism in other ways which some agree and sonr disagree . Hungary is admittedly a nationalist country but it’s not all racist mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.