Hurghada, Egypt - anyone been?

rushts said:
When are you going mate? We are booked in the 'Jungle Aqua Park' at the end of June. Never been before but i've read about 50 reviews with very good comments , the only negative comments were about the rudeness of the Russian holiday makers and flies.

We were very near to where you`re going mate and actually had a pick up of about 6 couples who came with us to Luxor from that Hotel/Complex.
They all said it was superb and generally whilst we were there,never heard anyone say a bad word about the Egyptians.
As someone else has said the only downside are the Russians,but they keep themselves to themselves but are fooking rude when it comes to pushing their way in at meal times.
Bloody hell mate its gonna be hot in June.It was 30+ in Jan/Feb when we went !!

When it's hot always travel on one of these.

article-1303142875137-0BAE84BC00000578-191890_465x494.jpg

Sorry meant one of these...

camel-2.jpg

Thanks for the info. At the end of the day, it's a cheap holiday to get away from work for a bit and get some sun. Not expecting anything too special.

We're going AI and the hotel has decent reviews so happy enough.

Yes - I've heard about the Russians and I know they're rude fuckers but I can give as good as I get.

Brumblue said:
Thanks for the info. At the end of the day, it's a cheap holiday to get away from work for a bit and get some sun. Not expecting anything too special.

We're going AI and the hotel has decent reviews so happy enough.

Yes - I've heard about the Russians and I know they're rude fuckers but I can give as good as I get.

Have you been to Egypt before pal?

I've been to Hurghada once, no doubt about it the 5* Hotels are beautiful and have everything you need if you are AI, however, the main town is a shit hole and not like Sharm el Sheikh at all. Just crossing the road to look in another shop is like crossing the M1. Stay on your complex and it doesn't matter what the area is like.

I am actually going in a few weeks, on the 20th of March. never been before but girlfriend has and she really enjoyed it so see how it goes, i will let you know.

One thing i have heard is that the excursions and one day trips are meant to be cheap and really good, so should be doing a few of them while i am out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.