Hyams Candy Cup 1936/37

Percival87

Hyams... sorry. Cant corret

On a visit we found my (great great) grandads name on this trophie.

My dad has had a rough time of it and I'm wondering the procedure/who to contact regarding getting his photo taken with This trophie. (Possibly with myself and his grandson who is 4)

We have contacted the stadium and they just want tours (which we have done)

Any point of contact would be amazing. Thank you x

Hyams... sorry. Cant corret

On a visit we found my (great great) grandads name on this trophie.

My dad has had a rough time of it and I'm wondering the procedure/who to contact regarding getting his photo taken with This trophie. (Possibly with myself and his grandson who is 4)

We have contacted the stadium and they just want tours (which we have done)

Any point of contact would be amazing. Thank you x
@Bill was probably there, hope you get sorted.

Already did... a good while ago regarding signatures I have in a book.

Reminder message sent since and still no reply.

So not much hope with that option unfortunately

Just checked...

Messaged Gary RE signatures of many previous players 29th Oct 2016 - Follow up message sent 4th Aug 1018...

Yeah - Not wasting time messaging him again. :-(

Just checked...

Messaged Gary RE signatures of many previous players 29th Oct 2016 - Follow up message sent 4th Aug 1018...

Yeah - Not wasting time messaging him again. :-(
Sorry, I've not seen these messages. What were you after?

I've looked through all the messages I've received via BM and cannot find anything matching those dates you've given me. Obviously, I apologise if I've missed something but I do get a lot of messages. I'm not employed by MCFC or anyone else for that matter so anything I respond to is in my own time. I do not usually fail to reply but if I have on this occasion then please accept my apologies. The Hyams Candy Cup (there are a couple - I assume you're talking about the 1936-37 one) is at MCFC and you will probably be best contacting MCFC's archivist Steph Alder. She's always helpful. As I say I'm not employed by MCFC or anyone else.

Last edited:
On a serious note PM Gary James

Already did... a good while ago regarding signatures I have in a book.

Reminder message sent since and still no reply.

So not much hope with that option unfortunately

I've not found any messages via BM to me. See my other post on this thread.
The only thing I have found is my reply to a post you did a while back: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...lp-on-signatures-from-that-time.335307/page-2 Very odd!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.