Hypothetical - Groundsharing

M M

mat

Listening to the dippers debate on 5live and the notion of them groundsharing which has got me thinking.

If the shite have to sell up and look to share with us in our future 90,000 seater stadium (or whatever size it is) would you be happy to accept them?

mat said:
Listening to the dippers debate on 5live and the notion of them groundsharing which has got me thinking.

If the shite have to sell up and look to share with us in our future 90,000 seater stadium (or whatever size it is) would you be happy to accept them?

FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!
We,ve had `em once at Maine Road and thats enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¡NO! The sight of the entire South Stand being full of those scummy shithouse bastards in the semi-final was enough couldn't envisage sharing a whole ground with them. Imagine some glory-supporting cockney twat in your seat every other week. Imagine their shite songs being sung at our ground every other week. No thanks leave them to rot in the Ocean Finance Stadium.

CHESTER said:
¡NO! The sight of the entire South Stand being full of those scummy shithouse bastards in the semi-final was enough couldn't envisage sharing a whole ground with them. Imagine some glory-supporting cockney twat in your seat every other week. Imagine their shite songs being sung at our ground every other week. No thanks leave them to rot in the Ocean Finance Stadium.

Sums it up for me

If the argument was more an economic one would people accept it?

Personally i'm with the majority on this thread because we've bailed them out so many times and got fuck all back from them but i'm interested in a debate on it.

CHESTER said:

pmsl.....

No and in a few years, when all of their gloryhunting "supporters" have moved on, its more likely it would be better for the vermin, to share a ground with Stockport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.