Hypothetical World Cup Final scenario....

There seems to have been a weird game of "I'm a Bigger Blue Than You" going on for the last 3 weeks on here. Very strange behaviour indeed.
Agreed. Can't we all just support the national team without worrying about city? If we come up against Belgium in the final and Lingard runs Kompany ragged and helps us win it I couldn't care less.
I support city when we play, internationally England are first and foremost, simple as that.

There seems to have been a weird game of "I'm a Bigger Blue Than You" going on for the last 3 weeks on here. Very strange behaviour indeed.
Exactly. Even Kane, his outstanding record and form was questioned because some of his goals were pens. I’d even suggest that if Sterling was a rag, many would be jumping on the needless bandwagon that’s been bestowed on the lad by all and sundry.
City have nothing to do with this tournament at all. Right now, Kompany is just a dick head with an oversized forehead who I don’t want anywhere near the ball for the set pieces delivered by that ginger prick de Bruyne.

After Sunday of course, all is well!

I can kinda see where the OP is coming from but I would be gutted nevertheless if it actually happened.

It would be great if the final were between England and Belgium and it would soften the blow if England were to lose that two of my favourite ever City players would end up as world champions.

Whatever happens I want our lads to all have decent games in the semis, not make any goofs that will define them and come back fit and healthy to compete for City next season.

If England play Belgium in the final at least 20 of the 22 players involved will be from the Premier League (and most of the subs bench). It might shut up the morons who claim City's triumph was only because it's a weak league!

I can kinda see where the OP is coming from but I would be gutted nevertheless if it actually happened.

It would be great if the final were between England and Belgium and it would soften the blow if England were to lose that two of my favourite ever City players would end up as world champions.

Whatever happens I want our lads to all have decent games in the semis, not make any goofs that will define them and come back fit and healthy to compete for City next season.
THIS ^^^^^^

And, after the initial major disappointment, I’d be made up for Vinny lifting the trophy, but gutted for the 4 English lads for not quite getting over the finish line.

The nightmare, of course, is the Final going to PKs and Raheem missing the the one that loses the World Cup. Unimaginable...?

The other hard thing is would I rather lose to Croatia in the SF and have them win it all than have France win it against us? Tough one that!!!

My desire: 1) England, 2) Belgium, 3) Croatia, 4) France

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.