Hypothetical (Would You Rather)

All that matters to me is winning the league/cups and CL. An undefeated season would be nice but once everything is clinched I don't see the point. I hate to say it but I'd get more enjoyment out of Peg crying about City and seeing them miss out on big signings because they aren't in CL. I haven't forgot their stupid banner, I also think they'd do it to City in a heartbeat.

Champs league and FA cup worth more than being unbeaten or doing down the rags. Prem is ours already, well nearly.

Edit. If we won three trophies, we've done them anyway. Win four, and PEG jumps off the Beetham.

All that matters to me is winning the league/cups and CL. An undefeated season would be nice but once everything is clinched I don't see the point. I hate to say it but I'd get more enjoyment out of Peg crying about City and seeing them miss out on big signings because they aren't in CL. I haven't forgot their stupid banner, I also think they'd do it to City in a heartbeat.

Agree mate. I hate those bastards more than anything, to see them keep suffering is always good for me. Arsenal were nothing to write home abt in the unbeaten season. We are a far better team and will be remembered for years, wether we lose a game or not.

Couldn't care less where the rags finish, as long as it's below us, would rather we win every game we play and stuffing spurs is always a pleasure.

Meh, It's not worth it. Missing CL is not gonna hurt them. Now if we're talking helping them get relegated, which I know is farfetched, I'll gladly take the bullet to hear rags squirm.

In this order:
1. Trophies.
2. Points Record or Unbeaten (torn between which i'd prefer, ideally unbeaten with the points record).

Anything that screws the Rags over i'll take as a bonus if we've achieved everything else.

Last edited:
I would rather we didn't win the league and some 'fans' implode or 'choose' their next team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.